The page you are attempting to view has moved or no longer exists.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- DTE Energy has entered into an agreement with the GYPSOIL division of Beneficial Reuse Management to market GYPSOIL brand gypsum from the Monroe Power Plant in Monroe, Mich. GYPSOIL is an important soil amendment to help farmers increase soil productivity and protect water quality.
- At the one-day symposium, university and USDA researchers, industry experts, crop consultants and experienced growers presented sessions on the impact of using gypsum on crop production, soil and water quality, water infiltration, erosion, runoff and nutrient loss. Field demonstrations of gypsum app
- A growing body of research shows that applying gypsum to agricultural land offers many potential benefits to soil and water quality and crop productivity.
- GYPSOIL brand gypsum offers high-quality agricultural gypsum for amending soils and adding vital nutrients, including calcium and sulfate-sulfur, to improve soil quality. Research and practical experience show that the sulfate-sulfur delivered as fall-applied gypsum remains available for spring crop
- Cory Schurman to join GYPSOIL as National Sales Manager
- There is growing concern among agricultural researchers and crop growers about sulfur deficiency. This release examines the use of gypsum to supply sulfur and address deficiency concerns.
- Ohio and Indiana farmers wishing to use gypsum to improve soil quality now have access to technical information and possible financial assistance through their local Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) office.
- Gypsum, used as a soil amendment to supply soluble calcium and sulfate sulfur, helps soils absorb more water during rainfall, according to USDA ARS research studies. That means more water goes into the soil reserves to be tapped by crops when rains are scarce later in the season.
- Ohio farmers wishing to use gypsum to improve soil quality now have access to technical information and possible financial assistance through their local Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) office.
- GYPSOIL improves and loosens soil, adds sulfur